[Air-l] arriving early

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Tue Oct 2 07:00:11 PDT 2001

Hi everybody,

I'm arriving early in Minneapolis and was wondering if some of you might
already be in town or are also arriving early.

It might be nice to meet a couple of people informally beforehand, maybe to
have a drink or to go see a site together.

I'm arriving in Minneapolis this Thursday, Oct. 4, so there's quite some time
to meet up :)

From October 4-8 I'm staying at: Day's Inn, 2407 University Ave. SE,
Minneapolis, MN 55414, 612-623-3999. (This is just a couple of blocks from the
campus) If I'm in, you can probably reach me there (I don't have a roomnumber
just yet) if not, leave a message.

From October 8-15 I'm staying at the conference hotel: Radisson Hotel
Metrodome, 615 Washington Ave. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414, 612-379-8888.

A quick question for the organizers: would it be possible to make use of the
computer facilities of the university? And if so, is there anyone on campus I
could contact to get access? I just need a browser and internet access to
check my mail once in a while :)

See you soon,

Frank Schaap.

--
The Cyberculture, Identity and Gender Resources
==> http://fragment.nl/resources/