[Air-l] Internet samples

Leo Simonetta simonetta at artsci.com
Thu Oct 18 12:05:49 PDT 2001

> From: Danyel Fisher <danyelf at cs.berkeley.edu>
>
> But I wouldn't want to get spammed myself, and I don't think
> anyone else
> does, either. So I'm looking for other good sources of
> subject pools. Where
> do you find sets of internet users?

I don't know if this is at all the kind of sample you are looking for but
Survey Sampling, Inc. has Internet samples.  While I myself have not used
them I understand that they are recruited for willingness to participate in
email surveys.

I use Survey Sampling all the time for Random Digit Dialing and listed
sample telephone surveys and have been quite pleased with their products.