[Air-l] Films/Pedagogy

Frank Schaap architext at fragment.nl
Sun Oct 21 12:38:14 PDT 2001

I like to use the Warriors of the Net movie, because it nicely illustrates how
tcp/ip, routers/routing and stuff like firewalls work. A _lot_ of students
think that the Internet equals the Web and starting with the basics of tcp/ip
packets, routing and protocols helps them along in visualizing other ways of
interacting using CMC besides webpages.

Download the movie here:

http://www.warriorsofthe.net/

I understand that you maybe didn't mean a movie like this when you asked, but
it's what I use in class now and again :)

Frank.