[Air-l] WebSM study

Ulf Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Tue Oct 30 03:39:35 PST 2001

Hello,

for those of you who conducted a Web-based survey, participation in
the study described below is highly recommended.

Cheers,
--u

*******
We are researchers at the WebSM Site (Web Survey Methodology,
http://websm.org), one of the most comprehensive resources on Web surveys.
To enrich the understanding in this area, we are now performing a study
among Web survey professionals.

Our goal in this study is to analyse the factors that determine the response
rates in Web surveys. We are thus asking professionals conducting Web
surveys to fill out our questionnaire. In this questionnaire you will be
asked to report about one Web survey that you performed.

To enter the questionnaire, please use the following URL address:

http://surveys.over.net/websm/study.pl?i=air

Our results will be made publicly available and we believe they will be of
interest also to you. They will also contribute to the better general
understanding of Web surveys.

All additional information is available at the introductory page on the
above URL address.

Feel free to forward this message to other persons within your organization
if you know he/she performed a Web survey.

Thank you for your participation.

Best regards,

Katja Lozar Manfreda and Vasja Vehovar

WebSM Group
Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana
Email: WebSM at ris.org
Web: http://websm.org

Privacy statement: WebSM group (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia) is an
academic research group interested in the methodology of Web surveys. We are
committed to maintaining the privacy of the respondents in this survey and
to keep their answers completely confidential.
*******

--
   Dr. Ulf-Dietrich Reips

   Anschrift/Address:
                     Universität Zürich 		  ICQ: 16739325
	    Psychologisches Institut		  Fax: 0041-1-6344929
                     Attenhoferstr. 9
	    CH-8032 Zürich, Switzerland

   The Web Experimental Psychology Lab:
    http://www.psych.unizh.ch/genpsy/Ulf/Lab/WebExpPsyLab.html