[Air-l] Survey Methodology on the WWW

John White John.White at wku.edu
Wed Oct 31 11:41:46 PST 2001

All,

I'm starting a lit review about conducting research on the WWW and I don't want
to reinvent the wheel.  I'm interested in three basic areas:

1)    What are the differences between paper & pencil methods versus web
(including but not limited to cost, design, response, etc)

2)    What, if any, research exists regarding best practices?

3)    Surprises, anecdotes, and special skills required to become a seasoned
'net researcher.

I'm hoping someone will be able to identify useful content for each of these.

--JW