[Air-l] Adolescents on the Web

Jmarks930 at aol.com Jmarks930 at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 09:27:50 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any statistics on the most popular search engines used by teenagers, and/or a listing of the most popular sites visited by teen girls? I am beginning my dissertation which will examine the impact of online health information on the health behaviors of adolescent girls (specifically diet and fitness). I am familiar with the work of Dina Borzekowski, but if any of you are aware of other major studies in this area or are interested in this topic I am eager to hear from you. You may respond directly to me.

Thanks in advance,

Julie T. Marks

Doctoral Candidate
School of Public Health