[Air-l] Music and the internet

neice at kw.igs.net neice at kw.igs.net
Thu Sep 20 09:50:55 PDT 2001

Hi Jens,

A useful discussion of music and digital technology is found in
Chapter 2 (Music: Intellectual Property's Canary in the Digital Coal
Mine) of the citation noted below. This book most assuredly does
not use ANT, but it still offers a solid analysis.

National Research Council (2000), The Digital Dilemma: Intellectual
Property in the Information Age, Washington DC: National
Academy Press.

Please write me off-line about your work as I have done some work
on file sharing that may be relevant.

Cheers,
david neice

David C. Neice
digital-literacy.com :-)
Website at http://www.kw.igs.net/~neice/
Address: 47 Combermere, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 5B2
Tel: 519-885-2951   Fax: 519-885-5263