[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #167 - 10 msgs

Ronald E. Rice rrice at scils.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 28 10:19:11 PDT 2001

Thanks to the Air-I digest, I know have a person to share a hotel room with
for the Air conference.  So, no need to contact me about this any more.
Thanks!

Ronald E. Rice
Professor, Chair of Department of Communication
School of Communication, Information & Library Studies
Rutgers University
4 Huntington St., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1071
w: 732-932-7500, ext 8122; f: 732-932-6916; e: rrice at scils.rutgers.edu
home page: http://scils.rutgers.edu/~rrice