[Air-l] Re: Steve Jones, AIR conference

radhika gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Sat Sep 15 05:03:38 PDT 2001

I agree - dialogue or an attempt at it ( from research communities ) that
goes beyond just on the listservs is necessary.

At 10:26 PM 9/14/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve:
>Thank you for not cancelling the conference.  It is critical we carrry on
>our work and not be defeated.  AIR is helping researchers connect in ways we
>have never been able to do before.  Thank you and the others for making this
>happen.  I am really looking forward to being and the Minneapolis conference
>and participating in it.
>Dorine
>Dorine Andrews, DCD
>Research Professor, www.georgetown.edu/faculty/dca4
>Communication, Culture & Technology Program
>Georgetown University
>office (202) 784-4338  dca4 at georgetown.edu

Radhika Gajjala
Assistant Professor,
Dept of Interpersonal Communication/School of Communication Studies
tel - 372-0528
http://personal.bgsu.edu/~radhik
http://www.cyberdiva.org
http://lingua.utdallas.edu:7000/4425/