[Air-l] Internet traffic on Sept. 11

Jill Walker jill.walker at uib.no
Thu Sep 20 06:00:52 PDT 2001

Just came across http://www.internettrafficreport.com/ which seems to
have statistics exactly like this, updated every 15 minutes. Quite
interesting really. Packet loss on Sept 11 was huge. Unfortunately
the most detailed stats are in graphs for the last 24 hours, 7 days
or 30 days and the 30 day graph doesn't show Sept 11 very clearly -
but this is a stats site to keep in mind for the future, anyway.

Jill