[Air-l] Self-description and platform for Open Seat

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 20 13:36:41 PDT 2001

As the norm in the AOIR governance process seems to be evolving towards
public statements by/about candidates, here's mine.

I was nominated by Caroline Haythornthwaite and Keith Hampton for an open
council seat on AOIR. I was asked by AOIR (via Jeremy Hunsigner) to
prepare a 250-word self-description and platform. I present it below.

For more details, see my website.

Cheers,  Barry

  wellman at chass.utoronto.ca   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman