[Air-l] Scholars Question the Image of the Internet as a Race-Free Utopia

D. Silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 21 07:57:32 PDT 2001

Folks,

In my mind, Jeff Young, a writer for the Chronicle for Higher Education,
is by far one of the best journalists covering our beat.  I'm including
the first few paragraphs and URL of an article on race and cyberspace he
wrote for the Chronicle.  Lots of AIR'ers mentioned!

david silver
http://faculty.washington.edu/dsilver