[Air-l] nomination list

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Mon Sep 24 14:35:55 PDT 2001

Today is the last day for nominations, and I probably haven't received
them all and i haven't posted all of those that I have received.  Early
tomorrow(that means about 9:00am est for me), i will compile what I have
at that time and post it to the website, not everything is on the
website yet, but everything should be up there tomorrow by noon.  I have
several more things to actually post there already  and I will post them
then.  I encourage you to post and discuss information to air-l at at
your leisure, but I will be only putting things up on the website.
 remember, I really appreciate getting information to be posted to the
website at the nominate at aoir.org address, and that is the preferred way
for me to receive anything that you want me to post, such as a
self-nomination and description(yes, there is plenty of time).

I appreciate your patience on this

--
Jeremy hunsinger		http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy
CDDC/political science		http://www.cddc.vt.edu