[Air-l] An apology

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 29 09:27:37 PDT 2001

Dear colleagues,

I was on duty travel with connectivity problems when I received and accepted
Nancy Baim's nomination to run for an Open seat.

Since I could only send mail from hotmail I could not access the list. Thus the
short statement I prepared could not circulate through it, as was the case for
most candidates.

Hopefully no one considered that I thought no introduction or explanation was
owed on my part. I am sorry anyway. We live in an era where IT makes everything
possible, except the necessary :-)

I'm not less sorry to miss the AoIR 2 conference since I am in another meeting in
Bonn Germany, for an on-going research project.

Sincerely

Michel Menou

**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**==**
Dr. Michel J. Menou
Professor of Information Policy
Department of Information Science
School of Informatics