[Air-l] apologies

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Sep 22 18:59:35 PDT 2001

I know air-l filled many a mailbox tonight due to the circularity of our
digest system combined with a the vacation program that did not seem to
work correct in response to mailheaders.  I cleared as much out of the
queue as i could, well everything, so if you sent something to an
aoir.org address during the flurry, you should send it again, this
includes things to nominate, etc.

I apologize that you have to deal with it and encourage you to  not
unsubscribe at this time, the problem has been solved, though some
people were in the deferred queue and i couldn't dig up the information
how to safely clear that heirarchy, so some may still get some messages
from this, but none should get any after you receive this message.