[Air-l] Archives?

Mark D. Johns johnsmar at luther.edu
Sun Apr 7 16:12:44 PDT 2002

Please pardon the bandwidth, but could someone contact me
off list to refresh my memory concerning how to access
archives of this list?  I don't find them on the web site,
and I tried sending an INDEX command but it bounced -- I
must be doing something wrong.  I'm trying to get back to
some discussion of online research ethics that took place
here on the list about a year and a half ago.  Thanks much!
--
Mark D. Johns, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor of Communication/Linguistics,