[Air-l] Visual communication on the web?

Yvonne Waern waern at dsv.su.se
Thu Apr 25 11:56:49 PDT 2002

I was probably not enough specific - sorry!  What I meant is: how can
people express themselves on the web, visually?  NOT web-page design,
nor html - code!  I have heard about chats with visual components -
do you know any research on such?  Or anything similar?

Thanks in advance for all hints!
Yvonne
(PS and thanks for those already received, although they either were
not relevant to my clumsy question - or - deplorably enough - not
accessible by my computer  ;-(  Java-error!  )
--
Yvonne Waern
Ph.D., Professor
e-mail: yvonne.waern at tema.liu.se