[Air-l] "Death" of a website

Joao Vieira da Cunha jvc at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 3 05:35:12 PST 2002

Ben,

Thanks for the links. If you want to check the original (and to my
knowledge) most complete formulation of spaces of liminality (in RL, not
virtual space, though), check out:

Turner, V. (1977). The ritual process: Structure and anti-structure.
Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press.

Joao
PhD Student / MIT Sloan