[Air-l] Internet Researchers in Japan

John Daly dalyj at erols.com
Sat Apr 13 10:33:56 PDT 2002

Steven Clift wrote:

>I am hoping to connect with various Internet researchers when I am in
>Japan in May. (snip)

>I will be speaking at a symposium on e-democracy in Tokyo, Japan.

I suggest that you check the E-government community on the Development
Gateway site (which has more the 500 subscribed members):

http://www.developmentgateway.org/node/130619/

More generally, I would like to suggest that AoIR members participate in
the Development Gateway site.

http://www.developmentgateway.org/

It will serve us to the extent that we participate. I have joined as an
advisor for its "Information and Communication Technologies for
Development" and "Knowledge Economy" Topic pages, and have been working
to add resources (papers and links) to the Gateway resources. It is easy
to do so.

The Development Gateway is still in its early phases, but with more than
900 ICT4D and more than 400 KE resources, and some 500 members in each
community, it is becoming a useful resource. If you help, we can make it
more useful in the future.
--
John Daly
http://www.geocities.com/stconsultant/