[Air-l] Visual communication on the web?

Robert Luke robert.luke at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 24 15:48:22 PDT 2002

Yvonne - I don't know if this is relevant (though it seems it is), but the
Adaptive Technology REsource Centre at the University of Toronto (to which I have
an erstwhile affiliation) does a lot of work in this area.  Mostly this work
concerns accessibility, but there may be osmething of interest here:
http://www.utoronto.ca/atrc/rd.html
the ATRC is part of the Resource Centre for Academic Technology at UofT
(http://rcat.utoronto.ca/).  I would encourage you to look around these sites,
and would be happy to answer any queries or help out in any way.

best,
Robert