[Air-l] Re: info tech company anthems

Bram Dov Abramson bda at bazu.org
Tue Apr 16 11:05:28 PDT 2002

jhuns at vt.edu:
>i know it is just wierd, but what a very strange phenomena, a top 10
>list of companies songs.  I'm all for like labor union song preservation
>etc, but this is just not what i would expect from companies.
>http://www.zdnet.co.uk/specials/2002/it-anthems/

I think the songs (some of the songs?) come from the companies, the
preservation part from an innocent bystander who's gotten quite a lot of
press out of it.  These links were provided:

http://chris.raettig.org/email/jnl00083.html
http://corporateanthems.raettig.org/press/
http://chris.raettig.org/

... make for interesting reading.  Thanks, Jeremy.

cheers
Bram

ps popular songs; corporate songs; corporate::community -- didn't we have
this conversation at some point? ;-)