[Air-l] "Death" of a website

Ben Davidson bendavidson at totalise.co.uk
Wed Apr 3 05:33:49 PST 2002

I like the idea of virtual spaces offering a liminal space for people and
communities. Calls to mind

1/ John Daniel's paper on Reframing the Experience of AIDS: marginalisation,
liminality and beyond -
http://www.bendavidson.co.uk/professional_pages/publications/books/estrife/c
hapter_abstracts/23.htm

and

2/ Caroline Bennett's dissertation on the ability of Computer Mediated
Communication to facilitate self-discovery, where clients find other forms
of (face to face) counselling/support unhelpful or disagreeable -
http://www.hotkey.net.au/%7Ecarolineb

Ben