[Air-l] Fwd: Shaping the Network Society -- Our turn!

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 10 09:58:51 PDT 2002

Folks,

As a quick follow up to Michel Menou's post regarding the Shaping the
Network Society conference, and to carry the tradition Jeremy and Ulla
recently mentioned, I'm hoping a number of AIRers can get together during
this conference to meet informally, probably during the conference and
preferably at some local microbrewery.  Please let me know if you plan on
attending this conference and would like to meet up.

david silver
http://faculty.washington.edu/dsilver/