[Air-l] graduate webshop deadline extended - sorry!

Katie Bessiere kbessiere at socy.umd.edu
Tue Apr 16 18:48:24 PDT 2002

Hi everyone --

Sorry for double posting, but I forgot to change the information about
the deadline for the graduate workshop on the social impact of the
internet/technology.  :)

We are still accepting applications through next week, from what I
understand.  If you are interested, I recommend that you get your basic
application in as early as possible with a note attached saying that you
are applying late as you just heard about it.  You can send your
recommendations etc... when you get them, but getting your application
in early is the most important thing. There was some confusion about who
was to post to this list, which is why it is such late notice.  :)

Any further questions can be addressed to me, of course..  :)

Katie