[Air-l] IDEAS fest

Thom Kevin Gillespie thom at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 26 10:41:08 PDT 2002

last weekend we had the first ever IDEAS fest, Interactive Digital
Environments, Arts and Storytelling, thru the MIME program at IU.

We had 85 submissions from across Indiana in 7 categories. Next year IDEAS
expands to a midwest regional interactive arts festival.

You can see & hear the winners and honorable mentions at

www.mime.indiana.edu/ideas/showtime

--Thom

 \\\\////   tHoM gIllEsPiE, maitre d'Igital, CafeTechnos at ait.net
 /ww  ww\   Indiana University, Telecommunications Dept
6 (*][*) ?       1229 E 7th St      Radio & TV Bldg
 \  .7  /          Bloomington, IN 47405-5501 USA
  ( --')       thom at indiana.edu     812-855-3254 (v)
   WWWW         The MIME Program in newMedia Design
  / WW \               www.mime.indiana.edu
Since permanent change is here to stay, to accomplish anything bold and
beautiful in the firmament of time we must learn to change directions and
fall gracefully   -- Sam Keen in Learning To Fly