[Air-l] Desperately seeking RFC600

Brian Dear brian at birdrock.com
Tue Apr 30 09:19:31 PDT 2002

Hi,

In my research for a book about the history of the PLATO system I've
learned that there was an RFC document, RFC600 written in 1973, that
proposed a way to connect a PLATO terminal to the ARPAnet.   Alas --- just
my luck --- RFC600 appears to be the only RFC document of  *all* RFCs that
are not available for free on the net in one of the many web
archives.   Nor have I found a university that has a copy.

I've been in touch with Art Berggreen, the author of the RFC, and I'm
hoping he successfully finds a copy somewhere in his papers.    In the
meantime, I thought I would ask the members of AIR-L if any of you have a
copy.   If you do, or you know where I could obtain a copy, could you let
me know?

Thanks,
- Brian

Brian Dear / brian at birdrock.com