Subject: [Air-l] History of computer

Rune Dalgaard runed at imv.au.dk
Tue Apr 16 05:43:25 PDT 2002

Hi Antonio

You might also want to check Paul N. Edwards "The closed world" (can not
recall the year of publication). I would be interested in seing the list you
manage to compile - perhaps you can mail it to this list?

Best,
Rune

Rune Dalgaard, MA, Doctoral Candidate
Dept. of Information and Media Studies, Aarhus University
E-mail: runed at imv.aau.dk / Web: http://www.imv.au.dk/medarbejdere/runed