[Air-l] Visual communication on the web?

Ben Davidson bendavidson at totalise.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 23:36:33 PDT 2002

Yvonne,

These may be of use:

http://www.clickandgovideo.ac.uk/

"The JISC/DNER Click and Go Video project aims to provide academic and
support staff with the resources and information necessary to evaluate and
choose the most appropriate technology and pedagogy to use with their
students. The project is developing a methodology for the educational use of
video and audio streaming that can be customised and personalised."

Discussion list at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/clickandgovideo.html

Ben