[Air-l] Contact with researchers on e-Voting

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sat Aug 3 10:34:49 PDT 2002

there are two groups that seem to be working on this in a major way, one
is technical, the other is more social science oriented.  The technical
group is out of the eu and gnu known as freedevelopers, they are
producing e-voting software amongst other things.  the social science
group is democracy-online or do-wire.