[Air-l] Re:

Reymers, Kurt reymerke at morrisville.edu
Mon Aug 5 06:01:03 PDT 2002

Joao,

Thanks so much for sharing this link.  Unfortunately the zip (windows)
program download link (yahoo2mbox.pl.zip) leads to a 404 cul de sac.  I've
alerted the site maintainer of the error.

I'm working with several USENET and YAHOO group message sets, looking at the
development of online community in relation to specific belief sets. I'd
enjoy hearing how you conduct your research, i.e. operationalize your data,
what software you use, variables and their measures, your underlying logic
of presentation, and any other facets.  Feel free to write me personally or
address the group, as I'm sure there are many others seeking shared
knowledge in this budding exploratory research field.

- Kurt Reymers
University at Buffalo, PhD Candidate
 reymers at buffalo.edu
SUNY Morrisville, Webmaster