[Air-l] AoIR 2002 Conference in Maastricht: 13-16 October 2002 - Update

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Sat Aug 31 10:37:26 PDT 2002

IR 3.0: Net / Work / Theory
International Conference of the AoIR
MECC conference & exhibition center
Maastricht (NL)
13 October pre-conference workshops
14-16 October 2002

Dear Colleagues,

As anticipated few days ago, I am glad to announce that the abstracts of the
presentations are now available online at:
http://www.infonomics.nl/aoir/programme.htm   In case you need to send us an
update, please contact Klaus Bruhn Jensen (kbj at hum.ku.dk).

Today is the last day to save money on the registration fees!! If you have
not yet registered, you can still do it at: http://www.aoir.org/2002
Thank you for your early registration!

In the next weeks I will send you further important updates. As usual, if
you need more information or special assistance with any aspect related to
the conference organization, please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you here and in Maastricht!

Monica Murero, Phd
Conference Chair

Project Leader and Senior Researcher