[Air-l] webdiaries studies

P&F Lefèbvre-Munaut lefebvre-munaut at swing.be
Fri Aug 2 12:47:35 PDT 2002

Hello,

as Belgian teacher of psychopedagogy, I'm finalizing a complementary cursus in Educational Science. Therefore, I would like to get some more studies on webdiaries. Although a lot of works exist on online social relationships, I have found only two studies specifically on webdiaries (+1 in French):

-Biggs SMA, 2000. "Charlotte's web": how one woman weaves positive relationships on the net. CyberPsychology and Behavior 3: 655-663.
-Kawaura Y, Kawakami Y and Yamashita K, 1998. Keeping a diary in cyberspace. Japanese Psychological Research 40: 234-245.
-Lejeune Ph, 2000. "Cher écran..." Journal personnel, ordinateur, internet. Seuil ed., Paris, France.

Thank you very much for any help,

Lefèbvre Pascal
Licencié en Commucations Sociales