[Air-l] Posting abstracts to AoIR

Hans Klein hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 5 09:20:12 PDT 2002

I am grateful that Jay Hauben posted the abstract of Ronda Hauben's recent
article.

In general, I think it would be good if people on this list would announce
their articles as they are published.  Too often articles disappear down a
black hole.  By announcing them, there is greater chance of their reaching
interested readers.

Would other welcome other such posts?  Or would it be seen as an act of
immodesty? (Truth in advertising: I have a recent article that I would
announce.)

Hans

Message: 2