[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #461 - Posting abstracts

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 9 02:38:51 PDT 2002

This is the kind of thing I was considering. It would make browsing
and retrieval easier.
Since the initial "entry" in the community is through a posting on the
list, the interactivity needs are already taken care of.
Michel

alrao> Message: 4
alrao> Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:23:54 -0400
alrao> From: jeremy hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu>
alrao> Organization: Virginia Tech
alrao> To: air-l at aoir.org
alrao> Subject: Re: [Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #459 -Posting abstracts
alrao> Reply-To: air-l at aoir.org

alrao> what we can do easily is take the mail and put it in the database then
alrao> take the data and display it on the web in some manner, but we don't
alrao> have any way to make it bloglike in any real sense and I don't think we
alrao> would provide that interactivity that way.  We do have interactivity on
alrao> the website though.