[Air-l] How do journalists report internet research? (Request for experi...

EGodard egodard at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 15 02:23:32 PDT 2002

Does anyone know of a similar tool to remove Quark XPress tags?

Or, better yet, anyone know of a freeware tool to edit XPress tags in a
WYSIWYG way, so that a virtually distributed network of volunteers can
deliver a formatted manuscript to a publisher without getting Quark licenses
for everyone? :)