[Air-l] AoIR 2002 Conference in Maastricht: 13-16 October 2002 - Update

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Thu Aug 22 11:38:14 PDT 2002

IR 3.0: Net / Work / Theory
International Conference of the AoIR
MECC conference & exhibition center
Maastricht (NL)
13 October pre-conference workshops
14-16 October 2002

Dear Colleagues,
As many of you know, I am in charge of the coordination of the AoIR
international conference 2002. I have some news about the program and the
registrations.

This year we have introduced an innovation in the online program: for each
presentation/title there will be a direct link to the relative abstract.
Full papers will be available starting October 1st to AoIR members. We are
working on it (thanks Gits and Klaus!), and an updated version of the
program will be available in the next days.

Have you already registered to the conference?
- If you are among the 200 people who already did it: Thank you !

- If not, hurry up! Until august 31st you can benefit from early
registration fees!
 You will save money and your early registration will help the organization
a lot!   You can register and find more information at
http://www.aoir.org/2002

As the conference is approaching (less than 2 months), I will send you
further important news in the next weeks. As usual, if you need more
information, do not hesitate to contact me.

I am looking forward to meeting you all in Maastricht!

Monica Murero, PhD
Conference Chair

Project Leader and Senior Researcher
International Institute of Infonomics