[Air-l] 2nd call for chairs and student-paper evaluators at Maastricht

Klaus Bruhn Jensen kbj at hum.ku.dk
Wed Aug 28 00:32:02 PDT 2002

Colleagues:

I am grateful to the good people who have agreed to chair sessions in
Maastricht (http://aoir.org/2002). At this point, I ask for
additional volunteers who are willing to serve as chairs of one or
more sessions. Please contact me *off list*.

Similarly, I seek volunteers who are willing to serve as reviewers of
student papers submitted for the award (due on September 15,
distributed to reviewers immediately after that). Again, please
contact me *off list*.

If you have questions concerning the organization and logistics éof
the conference, please contact  the conference coordinator, Monica
Murero, Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl

Thanks,
Klaus Bruhn Jensen
Program Chair