[Air-l] registration form -agency

Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl Monica.Murero at MERIT.unimaas.nl
Fri Aug 30 07:32:35 PDT 2002

Dear Frank,

As you know, the registration form is handled by an external company,Cal
conference agency. They might have been pretty inappropriate using
"gender", I know. They have database and procedures limits, but they
will update their system soon.
However, their intentions are good in that they simply would like to
communicate with registrant in an appropriate manner, especially in case
of unfamiliar names for Dutch culture, like "ya yon chi".
Registrants are free to choose the gender they want, especially here in
the Netherlands  :) but I have already made sure that in the
registration form nobody is "forced" to chose.

cheers!
Monica Murero
Conference Chair

Monica Murero, PhD