[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #459 -Posting abstracts

mboudour at upatras.gr mboudour at upatras.gr
Wed Aug 7 10:09:08 PDT 2002

Well, Michel's suggestion of a possible compilation among list mailings
(in this case, asbracts, papers etc) might be technically plausible
through an interface between the mailing list and a web portal or blogging
platform mediated by a data base (say MySQL). It's easy in words but who's
going to do it in practice? ;-) It seems to me that there is also a
conceptual (strategic) difficulty of how to compromize the mailing list
idea with the recent fashion of blogging without subsuming the former into
the latter. (Evolving systems?)

Cheers,

--Moses