[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #459 -Posting abstracts

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Aug 7 10:23:54 PDT 2002

what we can do easily is take the mail and put it in the database then
take the data and display it on the web in some manner, but we don't
have any way to make it bloglike in any real sense and I don't think we
would provide that interactivity that way.  We do have interactivity on
the website though.

--
Jeremy Hunsinger		http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy
cddc/political science		http://www.cddc.vt.edu