[Air-l] Posting abstracts to AoIR

Mary L. Gray mlgray at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 5 09:29:45 PDT 2002

I would appreciate the postings. i feel like the work from people in AIR is
of particular interest to me and rather than wade through the countless
journals that *may* contain their articles, i'd rather hear about it from
the source!

my 2 cents.
mary
Mary L. Gray <mlgray at ucsd.edu>
Department of Communication
University of California, San Diego
vox:   502/451.5003
mail:   PO Box 4004, Louisville, KY 40204
http://weber.ucsd.edu/~mgray