[Air-l] Posting abstracts to AoIR

Nils Zurawski zurawsk at uni-muenster.de
Mon Aug 5 15:18:37 PDT 2002

>let me third that.  abstract posting is a great idea.  question should
>it be working papers or published papers?

Both can be useful..... given that you or whoever posts such an
announcement marks them accordingly.... working papers might invoke a
discussion on the list, which might be fruitful for us and especially
the author,..... anouncing articles helps us to keep up to date with
the vast amount of published material, in this case material that
most likely will be relevant to  many people on the list.....

greetings

nilz