[Air-l] Online Surveys?

discuss at research.inkblot.cdc.com.my discuss at research.inkblot.cdc.com.my
Mon Aug 5 21:13:26 PDT 2002

Hello!

My name is Cornelia Hon, I am conducting a survey as part of the work
building toward my Honours Degree in Monash University.

The survey is about online sampling techniques and online questionnaire
distribution methods that you, as a researcher, may have used. There is
also a short section about emerging standards concerning online survey
ethics and reporting.

If I have already emailed you this survey before, and you completed and
returned it, I thank you most gratefully. Unfortunately, the data file
that captured your completed form was corrupted. I would therefore really,
REALLY appreciate it if you would save my thesis from the brink of disaster
and complete the survey and submit it again. You also may be happy to hear
that this survey is shorter and easier than the last one.

Participating is really easy, and the completing the survey should not
take more than ten minutes. Even if you don't use on-line survey methods
we would appreciate your comments.

To get the survey form, just click-through to:

http://research.inkblot.cdc.com.my/cgi-bin/wsm/PubWSM?REF="AOIRL"&

For more information about my study, please visit my home page at:

http://research.inkblot.cdc.com.my/wsm/index.html

Thank you in advance for your extremely helpful participation.

Yours truly,

Cornelia Hon.