[Air-l] Web-based Surveys

EGodard egodard at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 20 10:56:08 PDT 2002

I've really liked Perseus Software's SurveySolutions. You (or an assistant)
may want to clean the code up a bit, and you'll need to become accustomed to
the program's layout scheme. But there are wizards and menus so that you
dont really have to learn much, and you write hte survey in MS Word. The
software then generates HTML surveys from Word documents, builds the
database automatically, and allows several options for collecting the data.
It does have some weaknesses - but it's also very user-friendly, and
relatively inexpensive.

Ellis