[Air-l] question from a reporter

Julian Bleecker jbleecker at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 23 10:18:25 PDT 2002

Amy,

Hi.  I'm in a middle ground here, being an Internet Researcher who is also a
technologist working on a 9/11 Memorial web project - the Sonic Memorial
(http://www.sonicmemorial.org), which launches on 9/1.  For the last year
this question as to what the Web's role is in memorializing the events of
9/11 have been right up front in my thinking.

I'm most available via email, as I'm back-and-forth between various offices
trying to get this project launched - julian at fatdonut.com - although feel
free to contact me if you wish at any of the numbers below.

.julian bleecker.
155 W. 15th St.
NY, NY 10011
(h) 646-638-9440