[Air-l] standards for web sites?

Joan Korenman korenman at umbc.edu
Fri Aug 30 19:02:47 PDT 2002

--On Friday, August 30, 2002 12:10 PM -0400 Kate Williams
<katewill at umich.edu> wrote:

> URLs for good African American related websites would be welcome
> too.

Just as I'm not sure about standards for evaluation, I'm also not
sure what constitutes "good" African-American-related sites.  For my
"Women's Studies/Women's Issues Resource Sites" at
http://www.umbc.edu/wmst/links.html , I look for information-rich
sites.  One section is devoted to Women of Color sites:
http://www.umbc.edu/wmst/links_wc.html .  It's possible that some of
them may prove useful for your colleague's project.

	Joan

        Joan Korenman, Director
        Center for Women & Information Technology
        Baltimore, MD 21250  USA
        korenman at umbc.edu
        http://www.umbc.edu/cwit/