[Air-l] hmm, last mile, imaginations, and historical projections

Quentin (Gad) Jones qgjones at acm.org
Mon Aug 12 15:10:46 PDT 2002

Hi Jeremy,

You might want to contact Steve Greenspan and Steve Crandal formerly of
AT&T labs Research they were doing research on creating an interactive
cable TV channel could phone channel for teachers to interact with
students in rural settings.  I am sure they have some interesting ideas
in this area.

Their web site is www.omenti.com

Quentin