[Air-l] Reading on anonymity, gdss

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at asc.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 23 09:23:47 PDT 2002

Tom Postmes and Russell Spearks provide a meta-analysis of the effects
of anonymity, self-awareness, and group size in GDSS environments. It
might be a bit dense for an undergraduate course, but it's a good
meta-analysis of findings from 60 studies.

Postmes & Spears. 1998. Deindividuation and antinormative behavior: A
meta-analysis. Psychological Bulletin, 123, 238-259.

Good luck,
~Jenny Stromer-Galley