[Air-l] Re: Technology & Tolerance

Walker, Steve [IES] S.Walker at lmu.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 02:45:51 PST 2002

Gina,

There was an intersting paper presented at the Euricom 'Political Economy of Convergence' colloquium in London in 1999 which looked at where prominent sites (mostly search engines, from memory) obtained their news tracing them back to feeds from the major news agencies. Unfortunately I don't have the reference, but perhaps someone on the list might have it.

Steve