[Air-l] Request of assistance - ShoutOut

SocAdmin admin at sociopranos.com
Wed Dec 11 12:08:07 PST 2002

Sorry to appear dim, but if I don't ask I'll never know, and I need to
know... what is 'IRB'?
I am at the moment a fourth year honors student here in Scotland and for my
thesis I am using the internet to conduct some research. Whereas this was
primarily met with frowns of disaproval last year I am now getting interest
from particular staff members as their interest is spurred on by the fact
barely any of them even use powerpoint in lectures let alone being up on
internet research overall. I am hoping that my research will show people
that would have otherwise snubbed the internet as a useless tool full of
useless information, to be a tool of great use to sociological
research/study.
More about this can be found within my ramblings and others on sociopranos
where this discussion of online research has been going for a few months
now.
Angela
newby but trying ;o)
Sociopranos - Society Redefined: All new members welcome!
www.sociopranos.com
eLearning, ICT and Social Inclusion Discussion Forum
http://bbs.odeluce.stir.ac.uk